If you ever need a book about bike repair…make sure you buy this one!
The Park Tool Big Blue Book of Bike Repair has to be the ultimate guide to keeping your bike on the road and in fine health.
We first came across it a couple of years ago, and although it’s gotten a little dog-eared and oil stained, it’s definitely one to have with you. Especially if you’re a bit of a noob in regards to bike maintenance.
Park Tool are, of course, the number one bike company in the world, and they surely know what they’re talking about. But even the most experienced of mechanics will find tidbits in this great little guide.
With loads of photos, it really does help you out. Even my kids could probably fix some of my bike problems, just by following the clear instructions in this book.
What can I say more, highly recommended!
A superb companion for this tool set has to be this video series, one of the best we’ve ever come across and one which will save you a ton of repair bills!
- Welcome to the world of bike repair stands!
- Best THREE bike repair stands to spend your money on in 2017
- Quite possibly the ultimate guide to bike repairs…
- Our top tips for choosing the best bike repair stand
- Perhaps the ultimate choice: the Park Tool PRS-20 Team Race Stand
- Repairing your bike (VIDEO TIP #2)
- Repairing your bike (VIDEO TIP #1)
- The ultimate bike repair toolkit: the Park Tool Advanced Mechanic Kit
- How to set up your Park Tool PCS-10 Repair Stand (VIDEO)