Repairing your bike (VIDEO TIP #2)
Our second video in our bike repair tips video series.
This one is more of a beginner’s task, in that we are showing you how to remove the rear wheel of a bike, but it is such a common problem that even the most experienced of us still encounter it – and even struggle with. Especially when we come up against a new bike we’ve not had to remove the rear wheel for…
If you’re into your bike repair in a BIG way and want to save even more costs at the bike shop, this awesome video series is for you!
- Welcome to the world of bike repair stands!
- Best THREE bike repair stands to spend your money on in 2017
- Quite possibly the ultimate guide to bike repairs…
- Our top tips for choosing the best bike repair stand
- Repairing your bike (VIDEO TIP #1)
- The ultimate bike repair toolkit: the Park Tool Advanced Mechanic Kit
- How to set up your Park Tool PCS-10 Repair Stand (VIDEO)
- If you ever need a book about bike repair…make sure you buy this one!